Thursday, October 24, 2013

Holiday Offerings Sneak Preview -- Necklaces

Here are the best of the photographs I've taken of necklaces today. Price will be listed when I launch my Etsy listings! Let me know if any of these appeal to you or would grace the neck of someone you love....

This is a really long one -- wrapped three times in this pic.

OK -- I did rather have a love affair with "lumpy hollows" this year :)

"Lumpy Hollows" close up

Two-strand jewel-tones...

....and close-up.

Nice long "Coral Islands" necklace, twice wrapped.

"Funky dots" long necklace.

"Princess" necklace...

Getcher red-hots!

And the reddest of all....simply called Big Red.

Original Power Necklace...power free with purchase.

Triple-strand Power

And another triple-strand...
  Some illusion necklaces....
Amethyst stripes....

Jewel-tones...

...and violet/periwinkle stripes.


No comments:

Post a Comment